We are seeking a board certified or board eligible OB/GYN physician who is interested in joining a private practice in a suburban setting in Garden City, NY or Massapequa, NY. We are seeking an individual who is also interested in medical management and the business aspects of the medical practice that can lead to an equity stake. Must have a strong work ethic, be committed to women's health care, and be an independent and strategic thinker.
We're a busy practice with over 400 deliveries between two hospitals, and employ physicians, midwives and PA's. We are also on the cutting edge of healthcare technology. This opportunity affords a call and office schedule that permits professional and personal growth.
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
- Doctor of medicine.
- Four years of OB/GYN residency.
- Board certification and state license.
- Experience practicing medicine.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character.
- Impeccable bedside manner.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to do C-Sections a plus
MUST be COVID vaccinated.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Plan