Growing neurosurgery team in southern Wisconsin is seeking an experienced physician assistant to join their practice! The position will include a mix of surgical and clinical duties as well as occasional inpatient management and call. This is a fantastic opportunity to work side by side with an experienced neurosurgeon and large team of advanced practice providers.
Whether you are local to the Milwaukee area or thinking of relocating to the great state of Wisconsin, you won't want to miss out on this position!
Full-time permanent position - Neurosurgery
- Split time between seeing patients in clinic, first-assisting in the OR, performing procedures at their ASC
- Wide range of cases including both spinal and cranial surgeries
- Light call schedule shared with surgeon and existing APP's
Previous experience as a physician assistant in a surgical specialty, preferably neurosurgery
- Active Wisconsin Physician Assistant License (or ability to obtain license)
- EMR proficient
- Ability to build rapport with new patients and established patients
- Ability to adapt to new environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive base salary
- Medical insurance, dental, disability
- CME stipend
- PTO and paid holidays