Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner
An established urology practice has a need in it's Plymouth, MA location. Physician Assistant will work full-time (Monday-Friday) with no call or weekends. Position is outpatient based.
· Provide outpatient care
· Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
· Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
· Develop and implement patient management plans
· Active MA State License
· 1-2 years of prior experience working as a PA-C/APRN, or a new graduates with a rotation in urology.
· Ability to build rapport with patients
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Competitive compensation
· Full benefits package including malpractice, health, dental/vision options, 401k, PTO, CME